Suncook, New Hampshire

Update by user Nov 30, 2015

NOT in Suncook, NH!!!!! Was, is, in CONCORD, NH!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015

Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge!Roofer ONLY installed but one row of Ice & Water Shield, on a low pitch enclosed porch roof, over existing multiple rows of Ice & Water Shield which allows water from "Ice Dams" to flow through the nail holes left by prior shingles and to flow UNDER the edge of the one row of Ice & Water Shield installed by this Criminal Roofer!

"Crew" ripped off clapboard siding, as in TORE OFF, BUSTED, at point of contact with roof and installed an aluminum effort to prevent leakage!

See video.In Picture - Note "Pencil" under his one row of Ice & Water Shield showing how he installed it over existing Ice & Water Shield that had a BAZILLION HOLES in it already!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). DJOC is overall dissatisfied with Jefferson Construction and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jefferson Construction.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Jefferson Construction to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jefferson Construction?

Comments